Saturday, May 30, 2015

Revamping my book blogging account

Hello readers. If you have been following my blog since I started, you might know that I've been constantly inactive in posting book related stuffs. This is because of school and a lot more.

I also got bored because I felt that my blog's design was a total disaster. Soo..to sum it up. I didn't feel like blogging because of the not so nice outcome.

To remove all the disappointments you have in you right now, I am deciding to revamp my blog. I am not sure what will happen after I change my templates. Probably, the comments will be removed. And the look will be simpler as I consider this design I have right now as "overly done". I would also try to figure out this whole "blog designing" thing that I can't quite understand. So yeaaah. I hope you guys will be excited for my comeback as much as I am.

One more thing, I will be uhh, starting from scratch. I will be saving all my posts in my documents. And will be deleting them all. That way, I can also remove the unnecessary pictures that I have included.

Phewwww. I hope this will come out as great as I expected it to be.

I'll see you in a while!

Risse xx

P.S. Meanwhile check my personal blog at rissecruz.blogspot.com ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment