Thursday, October 8, 2020

review policy.

(Note: I review books for free, but I do accept small donations to improve my services. Read until then end for more information.)


Here's what you need to remember when applying for a book review:

  • I accept books from publishers and authors (independent authors are great too). I will be glad to support and review books of newly published authors. 
  • All books sent to me are considered for review. I always make sure to inform the author or publisher if I am unable to review their book for some reason.
  • As of the moment, I am only reviewing two books a month. Details such as date of posting will be revealed through email.
Listed below are my favored genres (not in order). Some are genres that I continuously engage myself with, and some are genres I want to try. Fiction and non-fiction, both are okay with me.

  • Crime and Detective
  • Fairy tale re-imagined
  • Fan Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Historical Fiction
  • Horror
  • Magical Realism
  • Mystery
  • Mythology
  • Narrative Nonfiction
  • Poetry
  • Realistic Fiction
  • Romance
  • Science Fiction
  • Self-help
  • Short Story
  • Suspense/Thriller
  • Young Adult

Format:

Physical copies or eBooks are fine. Please indicate in your email if you are willing to send a physical copy worldwide or if your book is only available as an eBook. Take note that I am from the Philippines. I also accept ARCs but please indicate it on your e-mail together with the Title, Author's Name, Synopsis and the expected date of publication of the book.


Unsolicited Books:

Unsolicited books from trusted publishers and authors will also be considered for review. There are no problems with you automatically sending me your book. I will inform you if I am not interested in reviewing it, but I will make sure that your book gets delivered to another blogger or booktuber who might be interested in reviewing it.


You can contact me through my e-mail:
contact.zeecruz@gmail.com


Again, my reviews are currently free for authors, but I am accepting small donations through Paypal and ko-fi.

Paypal: contact.zeecruz@gmail.com
Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/lovezee

0 comments:

Post a Comment